3 October 2017 Harnessing the power of your personal brand
Sponsored By: Howard Kennedy LLP
The session will be led by Andrew Gill, IBM’s Global Managing Partner for Social Business. Andrew is a leading expert in the fields of social media, digital eminence and personal branding, topics that he speaks about to audiences around the world.
In this evening session Andrew will cover:
- How to establish your own personal brand
- The power of personal branding for yourself and your company
- Identifying and harnessing your own brand ambassadors
- Some simple tips and tricks for leveraging your brand on social networks
23 October 2017
Leading through uncertainty with confidence, resilience and impact
Sponsored By: Dow Jones
In collaboration with City Women Network a network for senior professional women in the City, FV is pleased to host a panel discussion on leading through uncertainty, resilience and impact.
The panel will discuss the important role more junior members can play in supporting leadership in these uncertain times and what qualities senior management look for when considering individuals for leadership roles. There will then be table discussions on how team members can demonstrate confidence, develop resilience and make their decisions and actions impactful. This is a great opportunity for shared learning and to join the discussion about what constitutes good leadership in difficult times.
- Keily Blair, Director, Regulatory and Commercial Disputes, PWC – Moderator
- Sally Todd, Director of Marketing, Northill Capital; Vice President, CWN
- Claire Hafner, Chief Financial Officer, Fintrax
- Naomi Bowman, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Charlotte Vitty, Chief Executive, British Transport Police
- Carla Stent, Director, MCS Advisory Limited